Who Can Fly
- Male Over 6'0" 230 lbs. max. (over 182cm 105kg max)
- Between 5'6" & 6'0" 220 lbs. max. (171cm & 182cm 100kg max)
- Male Under 5'6" 180 lbs. max. (under 170cm 82kg max)
- Women Over 6'0" 200 lbs. max. (over 182cm 91kg max)
- Between 5'6" & 6'0" 180 lbs. max. (171cm & 182cm 82kg max)
- Women Under 5'6" 160 lbs. max. (under 170cm 73kg max)
Our suggested height and weight restrictions are important. Guests who exceed the maximum weight are not guaranteed to generate enough lift to actually fly. Being outside the weight guidelines is not a safety issue as much as quality of flight. We don't want to take your money and then not be able to provide a high quality experience. Depending on how someone is built, or if they are really tall, we can sometimes be flexible with the maximums. We are often asked why the restrictions are different for men and women, the answer is simply that men and women are built and carry their weight differently. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Spark your child's imagination by giving them the gift of flight.
Call Toll Free: 877.545.8093 to schedule your private function or birthday party.
Things to do:
- Dress in comfortable clothes with socks and sneakers.
- The minimum weight for participation is 40 pounds.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian present during flight training.
- Flyers are prohibited from participating under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- No Pregnancy
- Previously dislocated shoulders
- No previous neck or spinal injuries
Things NOT to do:
Kids Love to Fly!